How to get Tamilnadu stategovernment pension after getting Green card..

One classic example.

My friend came to USA without docuement, 16 years back.
He got greencard somehow and US citizen now. His parents are also US Citizen.
He has 2.5 million worth of businesses (5 stores in Chicago downtown). His dad also did business for 10 years, now doing nothing. His dad got heart pain, visited doctor. Doctor admitted him right away. Doctor did angiography/plasty whatever. 4 days stay in hospital. Medical bill was $95000. He has paid nothing, by saying that, his Dad is NOT WORKING. So, he can not pay. At last, settlement was there for $5000. Now, they pay $50 every month. In 100 months (8 years), that debt will be completed.

What will you do in this case? Will you pay $95000, if you are making $95K per year?

if ur making 95k wouldnt u have some sort of health insurence, the financial consular can look at your income and ur bank assets and come up with a payback figure and plan. bankrupcy due to health issues is a serious issue in america these days, have u watched micheal moor's "sicko" watch that and you will get an idea of how bad the system really is, sometimes having health insurence may not even help. but what ever it is , you have to be on some kind of health plan.

ur friend's dad is a leech to the society, thats what i would say, sucking on tax payers money, if he could afford it, i dont mean that they should pay 95k, i mean they should have had some health insurence, paying some monthly premium. after being a business man man for a couple of years, its certain that he would have a couple of mills down the line. i would say his asstets should be compromised for ! trying to save the monthly insurence premiums. and $50.00 for 8 years plan, the rich gets all the benefits and never pay anything. no world is perfect, everyone gets away with it, read some where that the system is like a stupid girl who can be cheated, mollusted and raped by cons. if it was a Nazi world, a bullet would have been spared than trying and spending to save the old scum bag.