How to get LCA case Number

Pachai_Tamizhan

Registered Users (C)
My Company told me they had applied for my labor in atlanta DOL and gave me a number that starts with GA XXXXXX(6 numbers). They also told me after a Year that my application went from State to Region. When I tried to check my LCA status the phone retrieval system asks for a case number, which is different from GA XXXXXX, which I don't have or to enter my employee telephone number. If I enter my employers telehone number it starts telling me 100's of cases and its status. I need to know the following
1) How do I identify my case
2) How to get the LCA case number which is different from GA XXXXXX
3) Is there any easiest way to check the status of my application whether is been certified or not.

Please Help Folks!!!!!!!!

Labor Certification (abbreviated LC) for a GC

Hi Joe,
This is for Labor Certification (abbreviated LC) for a GC. With the number GA XXXXXX given by my company I couldn't able to isolate my case from the cases filed from my company using my employers telehone number thru phone retrieval system.
So I need to know
1) What is case Number and How to get it.
2) How to uniquely identify my case number
3) Is there a way to track my Labor certication status.

Please Help!!!!

LC Case Number

Thanks Joe,
I was wondering if there is a way to obtain the case number assigned to my LC case, because my employer and attorney are saying they don't have any other number except GA XXXXXX which was given to me at the time they filed my LC in Atlanta. Is this true that you don't get case number at any stage of LC processing ?

Phone retrieval system asks for a case number which is something
like 0440XXXX. My attorney once told me that my application went from state to region on March 24th 2003. But there are two applications for the same day. I need to find out which one is mine. One is certified and the other one not. So How do I know which one is mine.?

Any Help is highly appreciated.

Thanks !!!!!

Thanks Joe,
I have to ask somebody , How to find out a Federal (DOL) assigned case number from a State(DOL) assigned number through Automatic retrieval System.

Appreciating all your responses.