How to get info about my pending PERM?

-me-

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

Could you give me an idea on following?
My PERM case has been pending almost 90 days without any update. I want to follow up with DoL on this. I don't want to involve neither the company HR nor the lawyer in this.
So,

1. May I do it?
2. How can I do it?

I know the case# if it helps.
I'm asking about some kind of e-mail/fax/phone follow up.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
mine filed on august 22nd - still in process

Hi

My appl.was filed on august 22nd - still in process

I spoke to my attorney - she said it takes anywhere between 3 days to 3 months. so looks like got to wait.

Viji27 said:
I spoke to my attorney - she said it takes anywhere between 3 days to 3 months. so looks like got to wait.

If I don't find a way how to contact DoL by myself, I'm going to push the company lawyer buttons on it.
We both already almost hate each other. :D

I understand. but i would suggest you to wait for 2 weeks or so and then see wot can be done ? there are cases still pending even after 180 days in the forums. what can we say ?

Viji27 said:
I understand. but i would suggest you to wait for 2 weeks or so and then see wot can be done ? there are cases still pending even after 180 days in the forums. what can we say ?

One way is write a mail to DOL directly asking the status.

For atlants the id is "PLC.ATLANTA@DOL.GOV"
you need to got and find out the email id if you had filed else where

I mailed it myself and they said that they cannot reply back to me and they can reply back to only Lawyer or employer. I am not sure they always deny the requests. Give it a try. SO I am waiting for my lawyer to send the email.

Thanks

gcmiracle said:

I mailed it myself and they said that they cannot reply back to me and they can reply back to only Lawyer or employer. I am not sure they always deny the requests. Give it a try. SO I am waiting for my lawyer to send the email.

Thanks

I'm from CA, so my processing center is in Chicago. The e-mail is plc.chicago@dol.gov and I've just followed up.
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

How much time did it take to get a response on follow-up from DoL?

gcmiracle said:

Thanks