How to get connected to an IIO. Please Respond!!!.

sri_yealu

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
When I dial the TSC number during day time I get busy tone for some time
and after that no tone at all. Should I keep on waiting or redial?

thanks.
sri.

No Title

You have to keep on redailing for about one to one and half hours before you get connected. Sometimes you get connected soon, I tried a couple of times aroung 8:30 AM Fridays and got connected in about 30 minutes. I am not sure how much TSC IIO knows about the processing, in my case all they could do is see whatever is there on computer and read it out. Basically all they say is your application is still pending. Good Luck.

No Title

We did not try calling TSC during the day. We sent a fax to them in September last year. After about 2 weeks they replied by writing on the our fax letter "processing 4/99". Then, faxed another query to them in March this year. After 2 weeks we got a reply in the mail with a letter stating that our case was in the EB-700 area and will be decided in 2-3 months. In about 45 days we received the approval.

No Title

You are very fortunate, because we have never got any reply to our faxed inquiries. What did you write on the fax? Did you try to keep it very brief? Thanks!

No Title

We put the SRC #s for both me and my husband. Priority date, receipt date, date of birth, fingerprint date and SSN. I guess we lucked out.