How to follow up with USCIS

ramkg

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,
I got favorable recommendation from DOS in just 3 working days after they updated receipt of the NOC from my embassy.
Can any one tell me how shall I track the process with USCIS? How can I get the tracking number? How much time USCIS is expected to take for the same.
Thanks.
This forum has been really helpful for me and I will post my experience with the process once I get the final approval form USCIS.

Hi ,
I got favorable recommendation from DOS in just 3 working days after they updated receipt of the NOC from my embassy.
Can any one tell me how shall I track the process with USCIS? How can I get the tracking number? How much time USCIS is expected to take for the same.
Thanks.
This forum has been really helpful for me and I will post my experience with the process once I get the final approval form USCIS.

You supposed to receive receipt notice from the uSCIS (not happened with me) and from the number you can follow your case online. If not, call the service center and they may give you this number over the phone. My opinion is just relax and wait for the approval to come to you especially that with the recommendation you have you can start your next hassle (H visa, GC, ......etc) depending on your plan, the recommendation is more than fine

use following number to a officer at DOS- 2026631225 then press 120 and you will get to speak to an officer. For USCIS use their customer service centre that is 18003755283
and then press 1226221. this will take you to the customer service center where you can speak to an officer. This will work but you have to tell little lie that you have sent the docs or have received the favorable reco more than 2 months.Thne only they will give you a receipt number.

When you get transferred to second level officer at the USCIS , ask him to search your case in the I612 forms. Give correct name , address, birth date. Then they will be able to tell you about the receipt number. I and one of my friend got the receipt number in this way. So keep on trying.
Edit/Delete Message