How to find out who is my district's Senator/Congressman in NJ

waitingL1

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am sure this question must have been asked a xillion times and answered also. But hopefully someone can answer it once again.

I am in Central NJ and would like to contact my local Senator/Congressman for my 485 case. How do I find out who is the Senator/Congressman? Any one with good/bad experience with them.

Thanks

Try this.

waitingL1 said:
Hi,
I am sure this question must have been asked a xillion times and answered also. But hopefully someone can answer it once again.

I am in Central NJ and would like to contact my local Senator/Congressman for my 485 case. How do I find out who is the Senator/Congressman? Any one with good/bad experience with them.

Thanks

Go to this webpage http://www.house.gov, and put down your zip code and then you will find who is your local congressman.

Is it better to contact the Senator or the Congressman?

Thanks, Xie
I found out the information both about the Senator and the Congressman. Is it better to contact the Senator or the Congressman?

Congressman is better than senator.

waitingL1 said:
Thanks, Xie
I found out the information both about the Senator and the Congressman. Is it better to contact the Senator or the Congressman?

Be sure to mention you live in his district, and your neighbors and friends suggest you to contact him. Because this is related to votes in future even you don't have the right to vote, but your neighbors and friends may have.

Most of times senators care less.

For my area it is congressman Rush Holt. Anyone have any experience with him? Was he helpful. Please share your experiences.

thanks