How to find out whether FP results are sent back to BCIS?

misc_chic

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,
I saw in one of the posts from one of the users stating that he/she had his/her first FP 05/12/04 and the USCIS site was updated on 06/08/04. My FP was done way back in March 04 and i did not see any change in my msg. Any way to track the FP?

Reason for my concern is that i got my FP done 3-4 days prior to my appointment date.

Thanks in Advance
EB2
I 485 RD - May 03. (I 140 approved July 03)
1 ST EAD/AP - July 03.
2 ND EAD/AP - Just Got approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call this number at FBI 304-625-5590. They will ask your Social Security or A# and will tell you the status.

misc_chic said:
Gurus,
I saw in one of the posts from one of the users stating that he/she had his/her first FP 05/12/04 and the USCIS site was updated on 06/08/04. My FP was done way back in March 04 and i did not see any change in my msg. Any way to track the FP?

Reason for my concern is that i got my FP done 3-4 days prior to my appointment date.

Thanks in Advance
EB2
1 ST EAD/AP - July 03.

misc_chic said:
Gurus,

Thanks in Advance
EB2
1 ST EAD/AP - July 03.

misc_chic,
I have the same problem that you have. FP was done on 04/28 and haven't seen update yet for my wife and myself. All I know is my wife's FP didn't pass due to her skin problem at her finger. I don't know if this would trigger the problem. I've faxed FBI yesterday and has not heard anything yet.

Hi,

My case is also same. For the last one year the status shows......it takes 570-600 days. For the first time mywifes finger prints did not go through and Ins asked to appear once again. She Went again and finger prints passed through. So far no luck. When you sent the fax to fbi......what did you request them? What we can ask them? Whats the fax number ?

Thanks,
skarza

Skarza,
How soon the USCIS asked your wife to redo her FP?

I asked FBI about the status of our FP. I just want to know when they have sent our FP to USCIS. The fax number is 202-324-3367 .

regards,

skarza said:
Hi,

My case is also same. For the last one year the status shows......it takes 570-600 days. For the first time mywifes finger prints did not go through and Ins asked to appear once again. She Went again and finger prints passed through. So far no luck. When you sent the fax to fbi......what did you request them? What we can ask them? Whats the fax number ?

Thanks,
skarza

Fingerprinting Notice

Iam also waiting for 2nd fingerprinting.There may be other possibility that it may get lost in the mail.Iam wondering if INS updates their website when they sent a 2nd fingerprinting notice that a fingerprinting notice has already been sent out on so on so date so that we are atleast sure that it is not lost in the mail or they update their website only after receiving our fingerprints.Can anybody please let me know. Thanks a lot..

I-485 ND:2nd Oct 2002
Ist FP :22nd November
1st,2nd EADs.

Called FBI they said sameday it went to INS

Hi
myself and my wife did the Finger printing very long back in may 6 th 2004. today i called FBI Number to get the status, they asked my A# number based on that they told me that they send to INS on same day which i gave the Finger Printing, they said it was sent to INS on may 6 th, that is the day i went to Finger printing...

i am not sure why my online case status never changed.. is there any thing i need to worry... what i have to do. i have seen most of the people's online status was changed after they given FP.

Thanks,
Shekar PC :confused: :confused: :confused: