How to find new job?

snowman3

Registered Users (C)
I see a lot of messages "Need help.... " etc.
I\'d like to open a topic about how to find next job in case someone lost one.
If you have any real and good/bad experience please help others.

Good Idea

I think snowman3\'s intensions are good, Let\'s try to help each other. There are lot of people who got their EAD and got laid off. If somebody on project knows any requirement at his Client\'s or Employer\'s place who requires EAD holder people, He can help others.

Cheers

Hi Snowman3

Give your email address. i have few suggestions to get new job. i can not post those in forums like this.

United we stand. Help each other amoung immigrants.

Feel free to send e-mails to
   bbsia@hotmail.com

From my side I\'d start with reading an article on:
  www.smartdataprocessing.com (Job market in New York area)

My plans...

I cannot give you any job, but:
1. Thinking to become a teacher (the worst what one can do - to teach americans....)
2. There are some statistics about great 1 Qtr 2002 job market in IT, and this is my big hope.....

Thanks snowman3 www.smartdataprocessing.com site is great

This site is very good for java people, but unfortunately no jobs are listed there.

Part Time work using EAD

Hi Guys,
I filed I485 RD 6/25/01,EAD,FP 12/12/01 and Iam still working for the company who filed my GC..but I recently finished my contract and I couldn\'t find a new contract as you know the market is very bad..So I would like to work Part time in some xyz job just to earn my living...

My question is it ok to work parttime in a non software related field..and ofcourse being employed full time to my desi consultant who is still paying me partial salary..

Please answer hope I made myself clear....