How to find if LC has been used already?

saravanans

Registered Users (C)
The employer says he has bunch of approved LCs with him but did not know which one was used. The attorney who took care of this is not working for him anymore.

Can someone please tell if we can findout whether an LC has been used already to file I-140?

Thanks for your help,
SAR

If you have the original it almost certainly has not been used. The original ETA-750A will have a multicolor stamp on the bottom of it.

Don't be a victim

The only way you can tell if your LC is already used or not is if you can really see the original.
I reallly wanted to comment on this.......If you are told by an employer that they will file your I-140 using an already approved LC, Please be cautious because, these SOB's they just play games and try to get money from you and ultimate thing would be.....you would loose your precious time and hard earned money which no body can bring back for you. Act smart and look for a solution.

THX

Wont the Employer have a problem if , he does so. Wont th authorities find it out.

apart from the original approval notice, is there any other way we can check the status online.