How to expedite the name check process?

bestbuy518

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Guys,

I tried all methods except the lawsuit. Nothing didnot work. The congressmand and senate just sent an inquiry to USCIS and told me the same thing "pending Secuirity check, they canot do anything."

Any more suggestion except the lawsuit?

Ortherwise, please refer some good lawyer to me?

I am also in the same boat ..........

I have tried all the options and nothing has worked so far.... To frustated with this process of end less waiting.

No. Not yet .....

I am not in a position to spend whole lot of money again on unefficient agency....

Hi, Bestbuy and LX,

You can write Mrs Bush in White House and file WOM by yourself. My name check got clear 1.5 month after wrote to MRs Bush. Meanwhile my WOM pushes USCIS finishes other processes. Now I'm waiting green card in my mail box. You don't need a lawyer for WOM, cost you about $400 including application fee and mailing fee.

Can u send the format of letter to Mrs Bush ...

jeta,
thanks and I really appriciate if you can send the format of letter which you send it to Mrs Bush....

lx_kumar said:
jeta,
thanks and I really appriciate if you can send the format of letter which you send it to Mrs Bush....

It's not important what you write in the letter. Tell her you went through how painful processes for your green card, not stuck in FBI name check. Her office will forward your letter to FBI. FBI may clear your name check after receive your letter, and inform you. Your letter should include your contacting information, A#, case number et al.

how to contact Mrs Bush?

Hi Jeta,

Could you please tell us how to contact Mrs Bush?

Thanks.
Jeta said:
Hi, Bestbuy and LX,

You can write Mrs Bush in White House and file WOM by yourself. My name check got clear 1.5 month after wrote to MRs Bush. Meanwhile my WOM pushes USCIS finishes other processes. Now I'm waiting green card in my mail box. You don't need a lawyer for WOM, cost you about $400 including application fee and mailing fee.

Jeta!!

I am in same situation as Lxkumar and bestbuy. Please give us contact information for Mrs. Bush.

Also what is WOM, and what is the process of filing for it.

How do we request them to contact FBI

I believe, WOM is Writ of Mandamus...

My requests with Sentors only resulted in senator initiating inquiry with USCIS...How do we tell them to contact FBI?

More Details.

Jeta said:
It's not important what you write in the letter. Tell her you went through how painful processes for your green card, not stuck in FBI name check. Her office will forward your letter to FBI. FBI may clear your name check after receive your letter, and inform you. Your letter should include your contacting information, A#, case number et al.

Can you give us more information on how to send to Mrs. Bush? Mailing address, and other details.

Please reply soon.

I don't have information about writing to Ms. Bush. But I would like to share my spouse's experience with you guys. His name check was stalled for over two years and there was nothing going on even after his priority date became current. When we filed our I485, we forgot to fill in one of the information. I can not tell you specific, just for example, we forgot to fill in his birthday's month. We called a couple of times and were told name check was pending.
Recently we sent a letter to USCIS to fix this problem. We did that because we don't know what else could be the problem. We saw other people do all kinds of stuff but we just did not want to go through the hassles. After that was sent, with 2 weeks the application was approved.
Hope it helps some.
Best luck to all of you!!!

EB3 Texas center
Priority date 08/2001

When we filed the I485, we saw a small error on the prepared form. We did not want to go through sending mails back and forth (lawyer in another state) just for correcting this.
I did not think that this correction would make any difference but since we did not have anything else to do, we just did it.

I don't want to be specific about what error etc.The point is that acase might be put somewhere and forgotten. If there is something you can do to make sure that they check the case, then your case might be touched and maybe they see "wow, it has been years that this guy got stuck in name check, let us check what is wrong...", then you may get approval very soon.

ATL10Again,

Did you send a postal letter to TSC or fax to them?

Could you please share the address that you wrote to or the fax number?

It seems TSC has so many mail boxes and I do not know which one to use. Thanks a lot.

We just mentioned the "problem" to the lawyer and she prepared the letter and sent it out. Although I don't know the address she sent, I would assume that it was the same address that she used to send the applications.
Hope it helps.