• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

How to correctly fill DSP-122 and DS-230 I & II

I am already in US and working full-time, I want to go for CP in NEPAL, I got my lottery in 2012 but I have a high case number 46XXX and hoping from 2011 visa bulettine trend to get my case current on 2012 sep. I have question about DS-230 Q#10 I can be my own spons ore right, or do i need to find sponsore for me.

For Q #39 I will be myself petitioner right as being principal Applicant and for my husband also I will be Petitioner

Please help me after seeing Forum regarding sponsore letter , I am confused

However, i got a few questions.

question 29 on DS-0230 - All children?
Does that mean also children over 21 years old?

Should i send the application to kentucky with registred mail?

how do i submit the barcode? do i just print the letter and send it with the other papers?

Do i need any special envelope or any special information on the envelope to send it to Kentucky?

When should i send the application?

I am already in US and working full-time, I want to go for CP in NEPAL, I got my lottery in 2012 but I have a high case number 46XXX and hoping from 2011 visa bulettine trend to get my case current on 2012 sep. I have question about DS-230 Q#10 I can be my own spons ore right, or do i need to find sponsore for me.

For Q #39 I will be myself petitioner right as being principal Applicant and for my husband also I will be Petitioner

Please help me after seeing Forum regarding sponsore letter , I am confused

I am from Nepal too for DV-2012 and my case number is 28XXX. I figured it out that Asia has maximum case number of 65XXX for 2012-DV. Hope, we will have chances.

Need help form DSP 122

Hai...anyone can help me what is that mean Using the enclosed self adhesive return address label is?In instructions DSP 122? I want to sent my documents to KCC as soon as possible....Thanks before

Hai...anyone can help me what is that mean Using the enclosed self adhesive return address label is?In instructions DSP 122? I want to sent my documents to KCC as soon as possible....Thanks before

This doesn't apply anymore. They used to send out letters to notify winners and they would send you envelope with self-adhseive return so that you didn't have to write their address yourself. Now when everything is digital, they simply didn't update their forms to reflect that change.

There is no adhesive self-sticker. You have to write the address yourself on the outside of the envelope that you are sending.

I have a question about DSP-122, page 2, number 7. Is a biology teacher with almost 20 years experience qualified for work experience? I checked the Job family section but all I see is Biological science Teacher, postsecondary..
I have also checked "University degree" at number 6...Can somebody help me please?

Work

I have a small problem with the form for the job space it says from-- to right now i am in the job what do i fill to??/

Hello,
When filling out my educational information on my form,i did not include my primary school..i only put down my secondary/high school and university...do i need to resend that information or what?....i already mailed the forms to kcc

I had a couple of questions for Form DSP-122:

1) If I have the diplomas to fulfill the education requirement, can I just leave the work experience portion blank?

2) It says "Using the enclosed self-adhesive return address label..." - I'm not sure what that means? Is it saying we should including a self-addressed envelope so they can send us back a response, or no?

I had a couple of questions for Form DSP-122:

1) If I have the diplomas to fulfill the education requirement, can I just leave the work experience portion blank?
No.
2) It says "Using the enclosed self-adhesive return address label..." - I'm not sure what that means? Is it saying we should including a self-addressed envelope so they can send us back a response,
Yes, and self-stamped.

Don't post to old threads.

some questions about how to fill the forms

Hi, i have been selected in lottery 2014,
1- will i receive a mail with the forms to fill???
2- what is meant by using enclosed self-adhesive return address??
3- it is said to list all children does that mean children less than 21??
4- if i am not working in the last ten years does that make me illegible ??

I was selected under the following name:
Last Name = Z ***
First Name =K ***
Middle Name = O ***.
But on my birth certificate and my passport my name is
Last Name = Z ***
First Name = K ***
Middle Name = A ***.
There is a difference
In fact after a judgment of marital status, my middle name O *** is no longer on my paperwork: the proof of this judgment is mentioned on the copy of the birth certificate.
Can I fill the DS230 form and DSP-122 to the official name without being automatically disqualified?
Last Name: Z *** First Name: K *** and Middle A ***.
My question: If the middle name O *** no longer appears on the Forms, can I have a problem, see a direct disqualification. could you advise me?

Hi, i have been selected in lottery 2014,
1- will i receive a mail with the forms to fill???
No, you need to enter the website and follow instructions
2- what is meant by using enclosed self-adhesive return address??
i think this should be the address where they send the GC
3- it is said to list all children does that mean children less than 21??
all children , no child limit
4- if i am not working in the last ten years does that make me illegible ??
if you have 12 years eduction that's ok

my answers inside

I was selected under the following name:
Last Name = Z ***
First Name =K ***
Middle Name = O ***.
But on my birth certificate and my passport my name is
Last Name = Z ***
First Name = K ***
Middle Name = A ***.
There is a difference
In fact after a judgment of marital status, my middle name O *** is no longer on my paperwork: the proof of this judgment is mentioned on the copy of the birth certificate.
Can I fill the DS230 form and DSP-122 to the official name without being automatically disqualified?
Last Name: Z *** First Name: K *** and Middle A ***.
My question: If the middle name O *** no longer appears on the Forms, can I have a problem, see a direct disqualification. could you advise me?
call them and send them e-mail explaining your problem
i don't think it an issue for them.