How to correct, mistake made in E-filed EAD?

sc137

Registered Users (C)
Dear Immigration Guru's
Couple of days back i E-filed EAD (renewal). However i made a mistake and entered wrong information in Item 4( country of citizenship?). How do i correct my mistake? How do i send the corrected information to NSC.

Please advice.

Thank you
sc

Don't worry nobody in NSC has time to check the Citizenship clause and moreover it is an EAD not GC...cool it mama..

sc137 said:
Dear Immigration Guru's
Couple of days back i E-filed EAD (renewal). However i made a mistake and entered wrong information in Item 4( country of citizenship?). How do i correct my mistake? How do i send the corrected information to NSC.

Please advice.

Thank you
sc

A copy of your passport that you send along with the supporting documents should take care of it.

I too had made a similar error in my online EAD application (CSC). I called customer service center and they said they cannot correct it. So in the cover letter sent along with the supporting documents I include the following verbiage
"I had made an error in my online application. I had incorrectly mentioned the Country of Citizenship as USA, instead it should be India. I had called Nation Customer Service Center regarding this and they mentioned that they cannot correct this error.
Hence I kindly request you to make this modification since I do not know of any other means to correct this."

I got my EAD approved (in 70 days) without a RFE.