How to Contact Local Congressman??

gcma_2005

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know how to contact them? any letter format?? Please provide some detail. thanks for your help..

You can use the online tool to find your Representative first:

http://www.house.gov/writerep/

If you're not sure of the entire 9 digit zip code, use USPS' website.

Once you get to the Rep's homepage, you may find that that particular Rep already has a form specific to immigration issues. If not, you may have to compose a letter asking for help. An alternative is to call up their office and speak to someone there. That would provide a quicker response.

You can use the online tool to find your Representative first:

http://www.house.gov/writerep/

If you're not sure of the entire 9 digit zip code, use USPS' website.

Once you get to the Rep's homepage, you may find that that particular Rep already has a form specific to immigration issues. If not, you may have to compose a letter asking for help. An alternative is to call up their office and speak to someone there. That would provide a quicker response.

Thank you so much!..

I submitted an on-line request from my Congress men website and also faxed a copy of my details to his office with details of receipt number / A# / Priority date and where my case is currently pending and what information I require on my case.

After I submitted my request I received a letter informing me that they are contacting USCIS / TSC and after one week I received another letter with information on the status of my case, unfortunately my case got struck in Name Check

PD : Sep /2002 / TSC

I submitted an on-line request from my Congress men website and also faxed a copy of my details to his office with details of receipt number / A# / Priority date and where my case is currently pending and what information I require on my case.

After I submitted my request I received a letter informing me that they are contacting USCIS / TSC and after one week I received another letter with information on the status of my case, unfortunately my case got struck in Name Check

PD : Sep /2002 / TSC

Thank you for the information!