How to contact Congressman regarding security check

jvrao88

Registered Users (C)
I called NSC IO and they have told me that my security check is pending. How should i contact congressman? is there any format any one has for submitting the request

do we have to go to the congressman office? or can we contact by phone or fax..?

Does any one know who is concerned person in Detroit metro area
Thanks for your help
Venkat

I called NSC IO and they have told me that my security check is pending. How should i contact congressman? is there any format any one has for submitting the request

do we have to go to the congressman office? or can we contact by phone or fax..?

Does any one know who is concerned person in Detroit metro area
Thanks for your help
Venkat

click on this link www.house.gov and enter the zip to find the congressman.
You can call the congressman's office and can provide your info. Because i did the same. Also, you can fax your information to congressman's office.

Good Luck.

jvrao
Don't expect them to help you. Some of them helps. Some does not. So try your senator as well. www.senate.gov and you can find out using state code.
All the best bro.
babu

Thanks sbabunle and hopeforgc
The NSC IO told me that my security check is pending since may 2004. it sounds completely hopeless.

I am not sure by contacting senator or congressman will help. I am on H1 but has my EAD as well. i am thinking of using EAD and move onto diff company as if i have greencard and work for hourly

Lord krishna will take care of rest of the things!!
What you guys think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been getting finger prints notice every year since 2004 . i gave my last fingerprints in may2007. I am not sure what is going on

when contacting congressman or senator, what we should ask. is it case status or security check status

is security check and name check same?