How to complete question 19, 21 and 22 I-130 Form?

ebotpon

Hello,
I'm peruvian and my husband is an american citizen, we are filling the forms and we are stucked in these questions.
Question 19:"Your relative's address abroad" I live in US with my husband for almost 2 years now, but I don't know how we have to complete this question, my family lives in Peru, should I complete the question with my family address or type N/A since I don't have an actual address abroad.
Also Question 21:"last address at which you lived together" We live in Peru for over a year on 2007 but now we live in US since 2009, how should I answer that question? Should I write our address in Peru or our address in US?
Question 22:"Your relative is in the US and will apply for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident at the USCIS office in" We live in Toledo, OHIO we are sending the forms to Chicago, but according to the NSCR the office that corresponds to Toledo Ohio is Cleveland Ohio, should I write Cleveland/OH, Toledo/OH or Chicago/IL?
Please we would really appreciate it if you can help us, this forms seems not to be complicated but since it is a huge step for us we want to be sure that what we answer is what they are asking for. Thank you very much.

Question 19: I was told not to leave anything blank. I called about this one also when I was filling out the form for my wife. I was told I had to put down a foreign address. Just put down your families address in Peru.

Question 21: Last address you lived together would be the current address in the US.

Question 22: DO NOT put down Chicago, IL. Everyone sends their documents to Chicago, including me in Maryland. Go to this page https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=LO type in your zip code in the box above the map near the bottom of the page. You are looking for the FIELD OFFICE that serves your zip code. Put down that city for Q22.

Hello,

Question 19:"Your relative's address abroad" I live in US with my husband for almost 2 years now, but I don't know how we have to complete this question, my family lives in Peru, should I complete the question with my family address or type N/A since I don't have an actual address abroad.
Also Question 21:"last address at which you lived together" We live in Peru for over a year on 2007 but now we live in US since 2009, how should I answer that question? Should I write our address in Peru or our address in US?
Question 22:"Your relative is in the US and will apply for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident at the USCIS office in" We live in Toledo, OHIO we are sending the forms to Chicago, but according to the NSCR the office that corresponds to Toledo Ohio is Cleveland Ohio, should I write Cleveland/OH, Toledo/OH or Chicago/IL?
Please we would really appreciate it if you can help us, this forms seems not to be complicated but since it is a huge step for us we want to be sure that what we answer is what they are asking for. Thank you very much.

i answered for 19 none for my application.
q 21 i put our current address and wrote till curent.
q 22. i wrote my city so i would put cleland ohio....didnt have a problem with my application...good l;uck!!