How to complain our bad situation

dsatish said:
Looks like the Moderator is on a vacation :eek:

Well,
This is not one way traffic. I do believe that other members of this forum are as responsible/irresponsible as Sumanta for making this appear like a fish market! If people believe that Sumanta is reacting/over-reacting/instigating unnecessary arguements all they need to do is not to get provoked and not post an instantaneous reply/retort, which is precisely what is happening. I believe he is venting out his frustration (and there is a good reason for it!). A simple caustic post from criticising USCIS turns into a reactionary battle ground!!!

Amazing!
Waiting!

waiting! said:
all they need to do is not to get provoked and not post an instantaneous reply/retort

Most of the forum members are decent enough to take high road. I am not and I don't. Period.

waiting! said:
A simple caustic post from criticising USCIS turns into a reactionary battle ground!!!

I don't have any problem if someone criticizing USCIS (I myself do a lot). My issue is when someone is throwing mud towards other forum members who are helpful and keeping this forum alive.

High Road ...ha ha ha ha

Sorry guys. Just couldn't help laughing at that comment about
HIGH ROAD.

There goes the Howler on the HIGH ROAD

Enjoy the barking everyone.....hopefully the much awaited biography
of this hallowed entity will have a CD containing all the howling sounds
along the HIGH ROAD.

Sumanta said:
Enjoy the barking everyone.....hopefully the much awaited biography
of this hallowed entity will have a CD containing all the howling sounds
along the HIGH ROAD.

CD. That's a good idea. In addition, I can assure that the author of the book won't be with a last name given by a half-educated British clerk, who had a hard time to pronounce/write an Indian last name. But obviously those who have permanent marks of "heritage" (or British slavery) will be mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
But the name of the Biography should be catchy

For all us eagerly awaiting readers who just can't wait, please also
satiate our thirst with a good name for your hallowed biography.

I just thought of two that may not be that bad after all :

1) High Road Howler ( much like High Plains Drifter ... aka Clint Eastwood )

2) A Tryst with Megalomania and Narcisissm ...on hind sight this may be more
apt since the biography indeed would be a Case Study in Megalomania
and Narcisissm

I really feel sorry for this Poor "Bengali Babu"

Again my sympathies are with him.......He really needs a lot of them so I will keep on giving it to him

I think you have hit the roof....

Dude...stop being repetitive...its clear by now that you are pretty short
on ideas and vocab. Time's much better spent for you brushing them up.
Come on. All this Bengali Babu stuff, harping uselessly on a person's state of origin ( when no - one knows which great land you hail from )...sympathies...
you are running out pal.