How to complain our bad situation

Sumanta said:
J
Do you really think I have to depend on your labeling ? Get a life pal...
who on earth are you anyway that one has to wait for your vocabulary/
dictionary/labeling ?

I do have life and my perticipation in this forum is no different than that - very small part but still a good part of my life. If your attitude in this forum refects your life - then pity on you.

Why do you think other people have to live with your labeling like "leaders" etc? Who are you to label other forum members anyway? Who started "labeling" in this thread anyway? Got answer?

:D

Sumanta said:
Starts with a J, ends with a K, with an intervening E & R in between.

Does not matter whether it exists in dictionary - but all I can say it does exist in real world (and I see his/her non-sense postings almost everyday).

Sumanta said:
Wrong place or Right place, its a FUN place. Keep it up :)

FYI, all the meanings of words starting with letter "F" do not have same meanings. The meanings of "FUN" and "frustration" are different.
:)

U must have a mirror all the time in front of you

Keep it up pal. And don't get rid of the mirror. It lightens up mood in the midst
of all this Green card frustration.

I guess you'r profession is environmental engineer right Sumanta. Pl dont mind, just a question.

Sumanta said:
Keep it up pal. And don't get rid of the mirror. It lightens up mood in the midst
of all this Green card frustration.

Mirror!!!:eek: Convex or concave? What do you recommand? :)

BTW, I never claimed I have frustration and I guess none of my postings shows any sign of it (I wonder who has it!!!:rolleyes: ).

Do you perform live at shows ?

Just a curious question again. Do you perform live ? Shows , parties etc ?

As for the mirror, going by the size of your intellect, I would assume a concave one, which from a near enough distance is kind of giving you the
impression of a much a bigger intellect than what it truly is ...

It is so funny....

Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha... Ha...!!!!

Administrators,
Please close this thread, the posts have become rampant and irrelavent to the subject of immigration, and VSC issues.

Any special Visa Category for Clowns ?

We might relieve ourselves of at least one person in our already overloaded
queues. That will help us as well the person himself.

Agree and open a new one in its place

curiousGeorge said:
Administrators,
Please close this thread, the posts have become rampant and irrelavent to the subject of immigration, and VSC issues.

Let's title it this way :
"Breaking News ! New Visa Category for Clowns and Buffoons"

Sumanta said:
Just a curious question again. Do you perform live ? Shows , parties etc ?

Unfortunately not. Because there too many performers who sell "fun" (they claim so). I don't have chance in that market :mad:

Sumanta said:
As for the mirror, going by the size of your intellect, I would assume a concave one, which from a near enough distance is kind of giving you the
impression of a much a bigger intellect than what it truly is ...

Hmmmmm, that explains.......why a person sees his/her "frustrations" and "doubts" and bigger than his/her life
:eek:

Sumanta said:
Let's title it this way :
"Breaking News ! New Visa Category for Clowns and Buffoons"

Actually that already exists and someone is waiting from 2001 in that category (LC filed on July 1999).
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Small Intellect is once again proven

Am not that wrong after all !

The tiny-puny intellect keeps on proving itself. 2001 ...hmmmm.... the
concave mirror is indeed bloating what is truly tiny.

I just need to express my feeling and unhappy to those guys in some ways instead of waiting here. My case has been transfered to Boston last month and this is a blow to my hope and may mean another year waiting. I feel this almost made me crazy in these days.

I have contacted with John Kerry, also a loser in November.

Everyone here is seeking for Greencard instead of making fun.

I am at lease unlucky. One friend applied 6 months earlier and now have greencard for about 3 years. When I was still in LC, later guys had gone through all the way down to greencard. When I was still in 485, guys who filed LC later than me got greencard. When My I140 passed, I said God should not make 3 times for my case. Now, it happens.

Sumanta said:
The tiny-puny intellect keeps on proving itself. 2001 ...hmmmm.... the
concave mirror is indeed bloating what is truly tiny.

It's possible, if someone is lying about his/her own case.

My apologies for being so grossly indecent

Indeed...that's what I have been..INDECENT !!! :)

Feel like laughing my butt off ......

RqTang, I applied Labor in 1999. Can you break my record ? Or anyone for
that matter ( clowns with concave mirrors in front of and close to them are
excluded )

Sumanta said:
Indeed...that's what I have been..INDECENT !!! :)

Feel like laughing my butt off ......

RqTang, I applied Labor in 1999. Can you break my record ? Or anyone for
that matter ( clowns with concave mirrors in front of and close to them are
excluded )

Feel a little better :) My LC is end of 2000.