How to come back after denial of visitor visa?

sangihari

Registered Users (C)
Hello, My mother have 10 year multi entry visa. She came 2 years before and we applied for extension to stay after six months. But it got denied and she left within seven days. From this forums, I understood that 10 year visa is void now. I wanted to know the experience from somebody, how they came next time. I am seeing so many rejections on this forum, but definitely might have revisited. Since we applied extension before six months and left immediately, everything looks legal. What is the best approach to handle it now? Thanks

Latest after calling consulate

Hi,
My mother have 10 year mutliple entry visa. She visited here two times so far (first visist during 2001 and second one during 2003). On her second visit, we applied for extension and got denied after I-94 expiry date. She went to India within 10 days. From the information on ******** and several sites, her visa is void now. But I called Chennai consulate and they told us that they have nothing to do. As of they concerned, 10 year visa have been granted. It has to taken care by USCIS and port of entry. Does anybody have experience like this. I wanted how people are coming with 10/5 year multiple entry visa after extension denial. Thanks in advance.