How to check your name check is cleared?

mogambo1

Registered Users (C)
Okay see my sig for more info on my case.
Here are series of replies using POJ Method to get case/NC status on my 485s'

Called TSC and got following replies:

March 2007:
I called:Name check clear everything is fine. Case in adjudication section waiting to be assigned to an officer. Wait for 30 days for a decision on my case. :rolleyes:

March 2007:
Asked my wife to confirm above: Background check not clear :mad:

March 2007: I called: Background check not clear :mad:

April 2007: I called: Background check not clear :mad:

Today 8/22/2007:
I called: Background check CLEAR. Wait till Oct 2007 for visas to become available.

Dont know whom to believe. :confused:

Tried Infopass twice they repeat same what I can see online. Once 3 months ago and last time it was 8/21/2007, yes that was yestderday.

Did infopass officer say that your name check is pending?. Please let us know because I am in the same boad. I went to infopass and IO said that my name check is pending and wife's name check is cleared. I may have to call TSC to find out.

ON 8/22/2007 during my Infopass at Philadelphia Sev Ctr the IO lady did not tell me anything. Before I begin she asked for case # in reponse to which I handed over to her the copy of my 485 notice. After typing it in she told me that she has access to veyr limited information and she can only tell me whether my case had been approved, denied or pending. So she told me sam thing that it has been transferred to TSC on march xx, 2007 and id pending there. So I felt of not asking any more questionms as she had already made it clear what info she had. Asking about NC would annoy her. But then I called TSC using POJ method and found out my NC had been cleared.

Did infopass officer say that your name check is pending?. Please let us know because I am in the same boad. I went to infopass and IO said that my name check is pending and wife's name check is cleared. I may have to call TSC to find out.

Is anyone in similar situation as mine as I know several guys who did concurrent filing on spt 30th 2005 got approved but I concurrently filed my 140 & 485 in july 2005 and I am still waiting.

Although I filed another 140 later in 2006 which also got approved and then filed another 485 based on my 2nd 140. None of my 485s ahve been approved or had seen an LUD since 3/19/2007.

Let me know are there more people like me out there with both EB-2 NIW and Eb-1A EOA approved.