How to check your fingerprinting??

fliflop

Registered Users (C)
Hy everyone,

I took yesterday my Biometrics. Do you know when can I check if everything was fine with the FBI??.

BTW, is the phone number 304-625-5590 then 2 then 6. give name A# and SSN. Is this correct?

what is the information that they can give you?? I mean only they say if the biometrics had qualitiy....

Thanks

Why would you worry about the outome of BIO? If you didn't have trouble with the law then you should be just fine.

Good luck
howdy_howdy
//

Hy everyone,

I took yesterday my Biometrics. Do you know when can I check if everything was fine with the FBI??.

BTW, is the phone number 304-625-5590 then 2 then 6. give name A# and SSN. Is this correct?

what is the information that they can give you?? I mean only they say if the biometrics had qualitiy....

Thanks
The only thing they can tell you if they sent the FP results back to USCIS or not..nothing more, so there's not much point contacting them unless it's been more than several months since FP and you haven't received IL yet.
Also, just remember they can't tell you about your background check.

The only thing they can tell you if they sent the FP results back to USCIS or not..nothing more, so there's not much point contacting them unless it's been more than several months since FP and you haven't received IL yet.
Also, just remember they can't tell you about your background check.

I have seen posts where they have informed about poor quality of FP and the person require second FP. You come to know of that early and one can make a walk in visit to ASC for second FP. If you get the information that your FP results have been forwarded to USCIS within a day or two that mostly means everything OK with FP.

I have seen posts where they have informed about poor quality of FP and the person require second FP. You come to know of that early and one can make a walk in visit to ASC for second FP..
But you still need to wait for the second FP letter to go for the walk in (unless you try taking a fresh copy of old FP letter and attempt another walk in).

shoplifting in store. Any proof. what to do??

Hi guys,

I have a friend of mine is thinking to apply to N400. She is scared. This is the history:

Approximately 7 months ago she did shoplifting in big clothes store. when she was in parking lot the security of the store (no police) told her to lift all the stuff or in other case she would be arrested. She dropped off everything. Then she got the car and she think that the security came back and called again but she started to drive and don´t stopped. She think that the security was screaming her license plate numbers and letters but doesn´t sure because was scared. she doesn´t know why the security came back again because they finished the conversation.
After that nothing else. No conviction. She has been very bad about the incident and never did it again. She dosen´t have anything in her record or background in 5 years, no citation, no traffic tickets. she told me that she dosen´t know what to do with N400, wait..They didn´t take any proof of her or she didn´t signed any paper with her ID.

I told her that there is no problem. What do you think??
thanks

BTW I took my fingerprints this week