How to check if Finger Print is acceptted or not

jenny2007

Registered Users (C)
I have my FP done two weeks ago. And I didn't get any response from INS yet. Anyone know how to check if the FP is acceptted or not?

Since I will go out of country for a trip, and I wish I could know the result before I leave.

It doesn't really matter (if they accept your fingerprints or not). The next thing you will get from them will be a notice. It could be one saying "come back we didn't like your fingerprints" or "come on in for an interview". The timing could be "as early as a month or so" or as late as a couple of years.

Get someone to open your mail while you are out of town.

I have my FP done two weeks ago. And I didn't get any response from INS yet. Anyone know how to check if the FP is acceptted or not?

Since I will go out of country for a trip, and I wish I could know the result before I leave.

There is no acceptance or rejection of the finger prints that occurs. Once your finger prints are taken they are matched against criminal finger prints database. This becomes part of the background check process.

Here's the number to call to find out if your fingerprints were returned to USCIS from the FBI.

1 304-625-2000, option 3