How To check Case Status Online

GungaDin

Registered Users (C)
I have a pending Family Based Application (from way... back in Oct 2003 and is in Name Check Limbo). Can I check the status of this application online. I don't have a WAC number - only the A#.

You must need your receipts numbers for the website or the authomated system at the 800 number. But within the 800 number there is a part that says "if you don't have your receipt number" and wait for a customer representative. In any case, I think you should make an INFOPASS now! since it has pass too much time. (Take all your documents with you)
Good luck,

cherr1980 said:
You must need your receipts numbers for the website or the authomated system at the 800 number. But within the 800 number there is a part that says "if you don't have your receipt number" and wait for a customer representative. In any case, I think you should make an INFOPASS now! since it has pass too much time. (Take all your documents with you)
Good luck,

I tried the InfoPass about 2 months ago (San Francisco) and the lady told me that they couldn't even look up my case as it was being handled by an agent 'upstairs'. She asked me to make a written statement asking for the status of my case (and that this was the third time I was requesting Status with no response) but as I haven't received any response to date, she probably jsut trashed it. Perhaps I'll try once again.

Thanks