How to cancel L2 visa?

ajaypr78

I have a valid L1-B visa applied by my previous employer and not the current employer. And my wife also holds a valid L2 visa. Since we are getting divorced in the near future, i want to get her visa cancelled.
What are the steps i need to take to cancel her L2 visa?

Similar situation.....

I'm in a similar situation....I am going through a divorce, my L2 visa has another year's validity on it and I am living back in the UK. What do I need to do to cancel my visa. I want to make sure I do this properly as I may have the opportunity to work in the states in future and don't want to be denied a second visa.

Thanks

Either let this visa expire. Or when you apply for your next work visa, let the consulate know that you are no longer married to the L-1 status holder.

I want to make sure I do this properly as I may have the opportunity to work in the states in future and don't want to be denied a second visa.

She will continue to be able to use the L-2 visa so long as the two of you are married,unless you give up your L-1 status and depart the USA,in which case,you could notify the USCIS of that fact and her L-2 would no longer be valid since it is dependent on yours.