How to call CSC INS and talk to IIO

Mohammed Yakoob

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

I would like to know what is the best way to call CSC INS and talk to IIO. I always find the number 949 831 8427 engaged.
 I have called between 9am to 3:30 pm PST but always i get a engage tone. I saw lot of entries here that quite a few people have spoke to IIO . If anybody could share with me their experiences on what time to call that i might have a high probability to speak to IIO.
Thanks !

No Title

Dear Friends,

I would like to know what is the best way to call CSC INS and talk to IIO. I always find the number 949 831 8427 engaged.
I have called between 9am to 3:30 pm PST but always i get a engage tone. I saw lot of entries here that quite a few people
have spoke to IIO . If anybody could share with me their experiences on what time to call that i might have a high probability
to speak to IIO.

Thanks !

No Title

I have yet to hear from somebody getting real information and some progress on their case by talking with an IIO. I have seen mostly people confused by the contradictory answers they get after waiting for hours at a time on the phone.

I understand that talking with an IIO is important as a stress relief procedure, but don\'t lose your sleep if you cannot get through. Your application will not be processed differently either way.

In my experience having your lawyer send a fax inquiry is a totally different situation. One week after the fax inquiry there has been a change in my case status. A not-so-good-I-wish-it-wouldn\'t-have-happened change (interview to the local office) but at least this action had some visible impact.

Good luck!

No Title

The only way to contact the INS is to redial continually for atleast half an hour. I found Mondays were pretty busy and later in the week was a better time to get through. Lunch time also seems to be a bad time. I had more luck around 2pm - 3pm.

Most times I got pretty useless and contradictary information, but the last time I called they approved my I485 as a result.

No Title

Downloading Phone dialer software from cnet will help (remebered from the pevious postings) though I am not sure how much the talk with IIO will help(assuming U get thro the phone)