how to apply green card for sister

Feng123

I am a US Citizen. I want to bring my sisters here. One is underaged and unmarried; the other is over 21 and married.

Now if I apply for My Mom with I-130, will it also apply for my underaged sister automatically? What about the overaged sister? That's will my underaged sister be able to come with my mom if the visa is granted. Or do I need separate I-130 for each individaull? Thanks.

The stupidity of the law is that if you file a I-130 for your mother, that is for her only. You will have to file a separate I-130 for your married sister as well as your under age sister. I think she has to be 18 or 21 before you can file for her.

That is the stupidity ( she cannot come with mom and she has to old enough to come by herself ).

Actually, the fastest way to do it would be to apply and get you Mother into PR status and then have her apply for her children. It will still take at least five years and possibly more.

Mr. Mills:

Even if the poster's mother got PR, she cannot file for a married daughter as a PR.

How long does it take to get I-130 for Mother

Really appreciate if anyone can give me an estimate as to
1) how long it takes to get the I-130 approved for dependent parent ( mother )..
2) Do we have the option of CP vs 485 ? which is better ?

I have responded to your other query. Since you are a PR, you cannot sponsor your mother now.