how to address the third prongs in NIW

lyjun99

Registered Users (C)
I really cannot come up with good reasons to justify that the United State's interest will be adversely affected if I am going through labor certificate. In my case, I received my H1B less than one year ago. Technically, I have tons of time to go through the labor certificate. But the problem is that my company doesn't sponsor it. I was told that the company won't sponsor green card application when my extended H1B is expiring (which means 6 years later, :mad: ). As a result, I am forced to go with NIW.

My questions is what I should say to address the third prong.

Can I say something like this: If I have to go through the long labor certificate process, my wife won't be able to work for a long time with her H4 visa status, and the heavy financial burden may force me leave this country and hurt the US interest.

Is there any other good point?

thanks

lyjun99 said:
My questions is what I should say to address the third prong.

Can I say something like this: If I have to go through the long labor certificate process, my wife won't be able to work for a long time with her H4 visa status, and the heavy financial burden may force me leave this country and hurt the US interest.

Is there any other good point?

thanks
This is not a legitimate reason, don't use it.