How strict is the 2-year home requirement day count?

Wow - this is so helpful.

I am now on f1 visa, does the time spent in my country as with a valid f visa, while still enrolled in school in the US counts towards the 2 years home residency?

Thanks Raevsky

Thank you for your quick reply.

OK, I have to bug you with a follow-up question: do you know of any cases where people who had, say, 710 or 720 days of physical presence were denied an H visa (or green card) because they didn't reach the full mark?

I'm asking this since I began my 2-year period in mid-July 2008, and I'd like to return to the US by mid-August 2010. You're implying that if I'll spend more than 30 days abroad during this period I might lose that academic year.

Thanks.
Hello I have a pr card since May 10,2019 bur due to a family situation I had to leave and com back and lost count of days ! but Im sure that spent outside of Canada more than inside However, I lived in Canada as an international student and PGWP since August 2009 to December 2018 and then as Visitor until I got my Card my question is dose the time between 2009 and 2018 count im anyway towards residency obligations??