how soon 485 gets approved

Hli888

Registered Users (C)
Waiting, waiting... endless waiting. Anybody with similar case gets approved? Please share experience.

EB2 NIW

140-submitted Dec 2003, approved Nov 2004
485-submitted Dec 2004
FP March 29
Approval???

depends ,anything possible

from 3 months to 3 years.Its lottary and depends upon luck.every data mining tool failed to draw a pattern.Hence best is to chant "Hum honge kamyaab ek din,man me hai biswas....."

correction: from 3 months to 4years (I hope). INS is testing with me the max time they can sleep on a case

Corrected.

Really frustreting exp.Now I understand the psyche of prisoner.No point in looking at Watch.

too_long said:
correction: from 3 months to 4years (I hope). INS is testing with me the max time they can sleep on a case

It depends

Hli888,
I recently received an approval email. I was very surprised because there are lots of people who applied before me and are still waiting.Be patient!
Ellada

Too Long...
What's up with your case? What have you tried? Thanks for sharing.

well at the end, its my name check. For about a year, TSC kept sending me bogus updates. one of them telling me that i need to go to the local office and do I-89. Then they said its the message was sent by mistake.
To start with, they told me name check is clear, it took them about a year to send me second FP. Even with senator help and continous inquiries, they make you wait 60 days for each simple letter of non sense they send out. so all the 60 days added up.
At the end, they told me name check is not cleared yet, so now i am strating the battle of contacting everyone to see what they can do with name check.
I am from a SR country, and went through FBI background check once and it took less than 2 weeks. I think this time around it is stuck at someone's desk and everyone is waiting for everybody else.