How safe is it to join an other company immly after you get you GC?

Here is the deal guys. Employment based green cards are the least complicated of all the cases. If there are illegals getting approvals and keeping their GC, why is it tough for the employment based applicants. We guys worry a lot about a lot of unnecessary things. Why do you have to work for a dead-end job after you get the GC even if you don't like it. Your employer would have taken advantage of you by paying less. Why not free yourself of that bondage? The greatest risk is not taking any at all.

Did you get clear cut answers to your question? If so., could you please PM me.
Thank you.

gcinfeb02 said:
RD: Feb 14th (EAC-02-130)
I have a very good offer and had to join that company in November. I have seen some Feb cases got approved and keeping that in mind how safe is it to join the other company. Are there any particular rules that we cannot join other company immly after your approval ? Confused... need some help ... Can Lawyers help me here ?

Job Change before GC

Hi guys I went through th whole thread but could not find an answer to my question. I would really appreciate any reply:

Company A is sponsoring my green card. I have a job offer from company B. Company A will not revoke I-140, and still provide intent to employ. Is it safe to change job?
My job description might be similar but slalry is a lot higher. I don't know if I can use AC21