How reliable the IIO\'s info?

Boy

Registered Users (C)
I called IIO on Wednesday regarding our 485 processing? He asked for my SRC number and then he said it was assigned to an officer on Tuesday, but because they had to close INS that day it might be assigned to the officer on wednesday or thursday. and he did ask me whether i am staying at the same address which was in the Application(actually he read out the address for me?)
And also he said it might be approved next week if all information is correct!!

we do not know how far we can believe this??

Can you please post the other details like country, category, PD, ND, FP etc?

Thanks.

No Title

ohboy,

I heard the same from an IIO and I am hoping their prediction is indeed true.

No Title

I have stopped believing the IIO\'s based on experience in
previous postings in this group. The IIO says that my
application with RD 08/00 has been assigned to the
officer on 09/14. Strange coincidence, isn\'t it.

No Title

ohboy,

Here you go->

My details:TSC-EB3-India;PD-4/18/97;RD-8/25/99;ND-9/14/99;1st FP-11/10/99 approved 1/00;2nd FP-5/9/01 approved 5/14/01;3rd AP approved on 8/22 but waiting on EAD, mine expire Sept every year;AD-praying for it, application pending with the man upstairs as well!

hello VSV

i am in the same boat..i heard my 3rd EAD was approved on sept 4th..but i haven\'t got the card yet..also i am waiting for my 2nd FP.

but i guess i don\'t need to try to get any interim EAD here..what do you say

No Title

gaurav,

It depends on your situation. If u r on EAD and u need the card,yes, it\'s advisable to have it handy to be legal and safe even though technically speaking u should be fine just with the approval mesg. If u feel ur current EAD expires before the renewed card comes in,I would go for an interim EAD. User suryasp/prabha on this board is in a similar situation if I remember.