How often do we all check online status?

This thread can be utilized in picking up some hilarious extracts for the new movie being launched for 485 waiters.

The name of the movie is "The Perfect Losers".
Anyone interested to suggest more on making of this movie, please hurry up! The offer ends soon.

It is nice to see such question.

After I submit my RFE no of times increased. My wife see from home 2-3 times day, I see in the work 2-3 times a day, it doesn't matter busy schedule or not. And also my friend know my rec no so he check often. Altogether it looks 6-10 times... looks very high ??? should be controlled....

I check 3-4 times a day. Also have a script of people who filed on my ND and 5 days plus minus which I run twice to see the trend.

Also have programmed the phone number with my receipt number on cell phone. don't have to remember the number just three clicks and it gives the status.

Obviously I would get the approval when I stop checking, that is the way of the world.

Very interesting question...

.. it's about time someone post a very interesting original question.

I check twice a day, morning and afternoon; and just like the scotgirl, i check the forum first for other's approval before going to the online status to check mine.

It's fun to read the forums but could be annoying too when someone who's got a not-really-late RD starts whining about the long wait. I mean c'mon, there are still 2001 and early 2002 filers waiting to get approved.

You shouldn't be checking it so frequently in a day. One of my frined checked many times a day (I don't know the count) and later his account was locked for that day. He then called the INS office and they said since you have exceed the limit we have locked you account.
But everything was normal next day......

In my youth I did it five times a day no problem. Now I can only manage twice a week.

FR&*(&*( NUTS

gc131 ....time has aged you well....twice a week is still pretty GOOD!! :D

Anyway, do you guys know that sometimes the online msg fails to update at all ...I've seen many people find out through regular snail mail (postal mail I mean) .....or sometimes the phone message gets updated without the online msg getting updated ....!!! ha ha ha....

NOW, I guess you need to check you home mail, online msg AND the phone msg EVERYDAY !!!

THE OBSESSION NEVER ENDS .....;)

I check rupnet more offen

I check Rupnet more offen than online status. It's the only goal before I got my Green Card. After that, the goal might be finding a fair employer.:p