how much time it will take after fingerprinting normally?

Depends on your RD and VSC\'s Speed.

What is your RD?
Then we can Predict your AD.(Approval Date).

No Title

It may take about 10 to 15 days
1. either to get a message on AVM saying if the results of your fp are received and the processing has resumed on your case,

OR

2. to get a message saying your finger prints for 485 application were collected and pending review, and you may get a new notice saying your FP is rescheduled(with no reason). This could happen if you Finger prints were not clear enough. I don\'t know if you get the same message if they are really under pending review, and not getting rescheduled.

My wife\'s finger prints were fine, but I got my finger prints rescheduled as my Finger prints were not clear enough. For my wife\'s EAC number we get message #1, and for my EAC number it\'s message #2. I went for FP again, and though they were not clear again they were sent for review. Hopefully they will approve them this time, as there is no other choice but to give the same unclear wornout FPs. Unless they take my DNA sample and send them for review, which I don\'t think is being done now.

Good luck to you.

Hi LetsGetGC ,8 Months from Now for You

Assuming VSC processes month by month basis and now
they are doing April Cases,It will take 8 months from now
since your RD is Dec 01.
But If you are unlucky It may take more time,as some of Jan,Feb and
March Cases are not approved right now eventhough VSC started April Cases.Pray that your case gets in the Hands of a Fast and Efficient
Officer.
Good Luck and Hang in there.