How Much time for Interview Schd at detroit

haigc

Registered Users (C)
Guys my/my wife case was transfered on 03/07/03.

Any idea how long will it take for scheduleing interview.
Approxm date with your past experince?

Also if it long my wife want to go out of country for a month.

Can she go to local INS for advance perol extension at Detroit. as the case is transfered to local office now.

Thanks in advance....

Mera USA Mahan

RD 10/01
ND 11/01

Detroit Transfer typical query.

Guys my/my wife case was transfered on 03/07/03.

Any idea how long will it take for scheduleing interview.
Approxm date with your past experince?

Also if it long my wife want to go out of country for a month.

Can she go to local INS for advance perol extension at Detroit. as the case is transfered to local office now.

Thanks in advance....

I do not see any reason as marriage was perfomred NOT IN six month of 485 filing.

NEVER changed employer.

I had RFE( 01/07/03) REF received in 3 weeks by INS.

About employment and Date of Entry in USA is diffrent as my passport shows Stamp of Entry from Canada. Which I do not remeber as many times we use to visit for friend for dinners and play cricket in Windsor And offcourse Usual desi tour to Niagra Falls. All my trip were before 485 filed. Never visited after 485 filed.

I did mentioned normal date of entry from India.

As per rule we can go to Canada any number of times before 485 filing as long as we do not stay there more then 30 days. Without advance parol and offcourse with valid Canadian Visa. Whcih I did. Any past experince.

But did submited doc. Can't say anyting until recive the letter. Y interview

Thanks in advance

Mera USA Mahan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

My case was transferred from NSC on 2/11/03 and I have received interview notice for 3/11/03.

They just gave me 10 days notice for interview so travelling to India may not be a good idea.

Interview on basis of ND/RD?

Thanks Misun for prompt reply. R interview schduleing takes on RD?ND basis? People say it takes at least 3 months for interview scheduleing. What is your RD/ND?

Thanks.

Mine is 10/01 RD
11/01 ND.
RFE was 01/03.
RFE replied 01/03

r u EB2? let us know your exprince too? Good luck......

Should I leave them alone

Misun, Did you keep calling local office to find out about the interview date or Should I leave them alone. Will calling makes things worst or faster...... thanks....

I called detroit office only once and I was told that it may take few months but within a week a received an Interview letter.