How much time for EAD Approval.

tivam

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I have applied for my 3rd EAD renewal this month. When I checked the status of my application online it said that it is taking 150 to 180 days to process such kind of applications. Is it really taking that long? I have seen in this forum that people have recieved their EAD's with in a couple of months. Did any of you see such a message and still got your EAD approved with in 3 months?

3rd EAD ND 8/8 waiting

the msg changed to say that on 8/15 they recieved the evidence that I sent them.

this is an i-ead application so I am assuming that the evidence that they are taking about is the picture and the FP

Hmmmm...

That is interesting...

According to the processing time report that was released on 31st of August, says that they are processing EAD's applied on 7/28/2003. That means it should have been taking them 33 days to aprove an EAD. But they seem to have given a time line of 150 to 180 days in the recent reciept notices. I wonder if this means that EAD's are going into a backlog again. I hope not....:eek:

Looks like EAD is also slowing down

New processing times of TSC says EAD processing times are 07/31/2003. It moved 3 days from the last processing times.