How much time does it take for the certification paperwork to arrive?

Correct. I-485 can be filed based on pending I-140 as long as concurrent filing allowed. There was a rumour about sun set for I-140/I-485 concurrent filing. Good Luck.
Recruitment Period - 04/07/2007 - 05/07-2007
RR sent - 05/18/2007 (0 response)

Labor certification arrived finally

Approved labor certification received today July 9th. Online status changed to certified on July 2nd. Took a total of 7 days from the date of change in processing status online. :)

This sucks...

...big time. My Labor showed ceritied on line almost 7 weeks ago and no hard copy yet. My company has been calling and e-mailing every week and nothing. What the hell is going wrong with PBEC????? Anyone knows what has to be done at this point. I missed the I-140/I485 filing because of these morons.
:mad:

Approved labor certification received today July 9th. Online status changed to certified on July 2nd. Took a total of 7 days from the date of change in processing status online. :)
Congrats... You are lucky.
It took them long time to send me RRI although no resumes. Now after approved online it's more then 3 weeks and no paper yet.... I missed the I485 and i am not thrilled about it...

Does anyone know what date does DOL put on the LC approval notice?

Is the date of certification in the LC the same as the date of the online status change?

If it is so, then people whose LC is approved in July may be eligible for AILF law suit.

i got the paper copy

Yahoo !! i got the courtsey notice at home yesterday (Jul12) - one week from online certified status
but checked with the attorney - he has NOT got the approval (original)

I'm going to start work on I140 ...:cool:

How many days it take to get Hard copy once online status changed to certified? My case was showing certified online on 7/10 but still don't have hard copy.

Case - D-05217-xxxxx
Certified online - 7/10
Still waiting for hard copy.

sej_123

Did you get the approval letter?

Not yet. Still waiting. :mad:

Anyone in same situation (case show certified online in DBEC in last 8 days and still waiting for hard copy)? I also call DBEC but they are not providing any answer. Not sure how much time DOL need just to put a stamp and couple of signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody,

I am new here , and I hope that you can help me . My company applied for PERM LAB on Febr 2007, and in June 2007 I checked the status and it said "certified".My lawyer did not receive the letter in mail.I checked again in July 2007 my PERM LAB status and it says "In Process''.Can they change their mind, after I saw that was certified?My lawyer has no idea why is changed.

Thank you very much.

Showed certified online on 7/24/2007, still waiting for hard copy. I recieved the USCIS letter on 7/27/2007 stating my Labor has been certified and that the hard copy will be mailed to my attorney. It's been 9 business days and hoping we get the hard copy before 8/17/2007.

HI jawe bahi

Showed certified online on 7/24/2007, still waiting for hard copy. I recieved the USCIS letter on 7/27/2007 stating my Labor has been certified and that the hard copy will be mailed to my attorney. It's been 9 business days and hoping we get the hard copy before 8/17/2007.

My case shows " In Process" and it is not even assigned to an analyst yet.
but i have read lot of your messeges that you are giving suggestion to others to prepare their document before aug 17. which is good and i hope every one get their approval soon.
now i will recomend you to please call PBEC and ask them to mail the certification again and you want to file before 17th aug.
call them every other day.

i hope your letter will arrive before 17 aug so you can file I-485.

My case shows " In Process" and it is not even assigned to an analyst yet.
but i have read lot of your messeges that you are giving suggestion to others to prepare their document before aug 17. which is good and i hope every one get their approval soon.
now i will recomend you to please call PBEC and ask them to mail the certification again and you want to file before 17th aug.
call them every other day.

i hope your letter will arrive before 17 aug so you can file I-485.

Thanks for your advice. After which I sent an email to my attorney's office to find out the LC mailing status or options for getting a copy. She replied back saying that they did contact the DBEC and were told to expect it very soon. Hope that's true.

Good luck to you too.

Jawad

do some thing

I will recomend to all whose case is still pending

please do some thing
write a letter to seceretary of labor
write a letter to your congressman
and you will see a result withing a weeks

my case was 7 year old
after writing letters to these people it was approved quickly

again thanks to this forum and to all who give me advise
and special thanks to labordrags .

i hope every one will get approved and hard copy will arrived before aug 17

my case approved on 5th online and letter received on 6th by mail.

date on final determination letter is aug 1
post date is aug 2
received in my office aug 6

so guys yes it is very possible that you can get hard copy before aug 17
if you write letter to those which i recoment above

Pd p- 0720-xxxx

Certified today. Joining the next queue for certified paper to arrive. Will it come before end of september ?.
---------------------
Feb 2004 - TR - EB2
RR sent - 05/18/2007
CERTIFIED online - 08/20/2007