How much time after RFE

BigM04

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks,

I got RFE on Oct 6 th for employment letter and replied on 8th. AVM says they received it on Oct 22. But it has been 5 weeks now. One of my friends who with similar RFE applied after me got his approval 2 weeks ago. The AVM still says \'reply to RFE recevied on blah blah \'

Can anybody tell me how much time does it take to get the approval after RFE in worst case ?? Have anybody been thr\' this pain before ??

Frustrated,
m
ND Nov 1 2000

Welcome to the club...directions to the Clubhouse

Data I have collected on RFEs generated over the past few weeks; good luck trying to find a pattern :)

Manish Gupta "RFE Tracker Update (11/26)" 11/27/01 10:10am

Mine too

ND Jul 12 00, Primary appoved on Aug 15 01, Secondary got RFE on Oct 7th, Repplied on Oct 19, INS acknowledged that they receive on Oct 23, RFE for Employment letter and Bio graphical info,
 Everyday at 4.00PM checking the AVM and getting UPset. May be urs and mine with the same INS officer.

Best of Luck

when does avm change after rfe is rcvd?

I got RFE on Oct 14. Sent reply on Oct 28. AVM still says that "We sent out a notice requesting for additional information...on Oct 14th". After how long does the AVM change to reflect receipt of my response to RFE? Am very concerned. Thanks.

Chinku, I think you should call an IIO

It usually takes about 1 week from when they receive it to when the AVM gets updated.

No Title

ref recevied by INS on sep 18th....almost 2 1/2 months . no approval in sight. Getting worried. Don\'t know what INS is doing. Ref was for employment letter and pay stubs.

Called IIO today about my RFE.

I\'m in the same boat too. RFE rcvd by INS on 10/30 and waiting for approval.

Called to INS today and spoke with IIO, IIO is telling that within 30 days I will receive a written decision. I asked him what is the approximate time/time line for RFE cases, he says that with in 60 days after they recevie the RFE reply.