How much time after fingerprinting?

Nick M

Hi Everybody!

Does anyone have any idea how much time it will take, after the fingerprinting, for the I485 to get approved? AND when do RFE usually occur, before or after the fingerprinting?

All responses are appreciated

PD: Current
RD: Jan 15
ND: Jan 31
FP: Oct 10 (Very recent)
VSC
I live in Virginia

Thanks in Advance
nick_chief

No Title

Hi, Nick, Your info has been added to the Tracking List, you can make a guess when it will be processed.
see http://i485.homepage.com/
Please post which category you are in, I just assume you are current EB2, maybe not.

No Title

hey,
i am on the same boat,
i did my FP last month. Rd Dec/99 and ND Jan 2000. Live in Va,
Country Others, PD always current.
still waiting for approval.

No Title

Hello Friends! Thanks for the quick responses.

Waterman, I don\'t think my category makes any difference, since my PD is current. Anyway, I think it\'s EB2 (Bachelor degree). Thanks for adding me to the tracking list.

Hasanali, Our adjudication is just around the corner, I can feel it! What country are youfrom? I\'m from Canada.

Nick

No Title

IRAN,
when do you think INS will process our applications?
I did my FP September 12th, EB3
any comments,
The thing is most Indian or chinese who applied in Oct 99 or later have not got their FP\'s. SO this will put us ahead of them!!!
AM i right???

No Title

I do not think so!!! For them FP notice gets send out
when the case is ready to be adjucated. Every case would be adjucated as per the ND. So you are not going to be ahead of them.
Hang in there!!!

No Title

but their PD\'s are not current??? This is the reason they are not getting FP\'S as IIO told me. but i am not sure how that will affect our case? i am so confused with INS any way!!!any comments,

No Title

Hasanali, I think your correct. I do believe we are ahead of them because our PDs are current. If you look at recent history, those who got FP when there PD\'s were current usually got adjudicated 2 months later (give or take a few days).

If someone got the FP and the case is NOT current then they will never get adjudicated until their PD is current. Sorry, its just the facts guys!

No Title

Guys, Guru\'s, Experts,
  Can somebody tell when do they look at ur file, before
sending FP notice or after. The reason I am asking is I
am cross-charging to my Spouse\'s country of birth, I am
a Chinese, but my wife is a Korean, Since her date is
current I am charge to her country, do they check ur file
to see urs & ur spouses country before sending the FP notice,
any experiences

No Title

I think our cases (Country Others) will be processed with the people who filed their cases in September/October 99. i think them and people like us did the FP at the same time or maybe a month gap difference.

No Title

There are lot of folks from India and China with ND Oct 99 and later
waiting for their Fops even though their ID is current. Nobody knows how INS operates. They do things very randomly.