how much is the wait time for finger print letter

abadabajabba

Registered Users (C)
I applied my N-400 form on first week of June and received a receipt from USCIS on 10th June.
However I have not yet received any further correspondence regarding my finger printing.

Is this a regular wait time these days?
PS: This is my second application for citizenship. Last year when I applied I did my finger printing but I did not pass the interview since I was short by a couple of months for my 5 yr. period with my green card.

Depends on the region you are applying in. I'm in Atlanta, mailed to Dallas and took me less than 3 weeks to get my FP notice; others in Atlanta have also received theirs pretty quickly. Its the wait after the FP that is long in ATL, over 2 months currently.

Depends on the region you are applying in. I'm in Atlanta, mailed to Dallas and took me less than 3 weeks to get my FP notice; others in Atlanta have also received theirs pretty quickly. Its the wait after the FP that is long in ATL, over 2 months currently.

Correct. I am in Atlanta too and mailed to Dallas Lockbox. My online status says "RFE", which I infer to be Fingerprint notice. I will get to know in a couple of days. Details are in my signature.

Yes, exactly. My Atlanta FP date was 5/27, and based on the experience of the three Atlanta filers immediately before me in the spreadsheet, I'm anticipating an IL around the end of this month. It's a tedious wait.

my online status says uscis mailed out my FP on july 9. i still have not recieved FP. im getting a little bit concerned that the letter got lost in the mail.