• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

How much is Chance of winner in diversity visa 2010?

hallo ,

do you believe that, after one day of the end of DV2010 they will give us such
statistics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dv-2010

Hi La1,
The figure for the number of entries from Iranm where did you find that number from?, i have tried all the common links from the travel.state.gov site but can find it...

Cheers
JayNak

I would like to know number of applicants for my country too..where did VahidGTU found the figure? I've googled with relevant keyword but cant find any..

I would like to know number of applicants for my country too..where did VahidGTU found the figure? I've googled with relevant keyword but cant find any..

My friend, I didn't find any number! as you can see La1 wrote that number!;) I will be happy too if I could see the true number of my country!:D

Is not that simple.
I sent 6 applications for DV2009 from Panama and 2 got selected.
So it depends. My guess is that they assign a % to each country and then select per country. But I really don't know

6 applications???!!! i thought it able to track those who submitted more than 1 application and disqualify you :confused: