How may days do I expect a result after they recieve the RFE.

yuren

Registered Users (C)
They got my response to the RFE last Tuesday, How may days do I expect a result after they recieve the RFE. :confused:

8 days..

My 140 LUD has changed 4 times continusly until 26th and today approved. They received REF response on 21st. Hope this helps.

Thanks, skp19722003, you have a long wait too, concerning those lucky guys with Oct, 2004 RD also get approved. But anyway, approval is approval, enjoy it.

yuren said:
They got my response to the RFE last Tuesday, How may days do I expect a result after they recieve the RFE. :confused:

I think you get an approval within 4 weeks in most cases. (1 week to 2 weeks in some cases!) good luck.

RFE about experience

I got my mail regarding RFE for my 140 on april 21 and received actual papers lastweek.They want evidence that i worked as web programmer for atleast 2yrs prior to my labour filing.I sumitted allexp.letters with distributed techs j2ee and oracle.They need evindence that i worked in 3 tier architecture with rdbms as back gound (ORACLE/SQLServer).Can any one help me how we need to answer this kind of question?

I believe you included those requirements in your labor, just have your previous supervisor or colleagues write a letter for you.

I have my three professors write recommendation letters for me since in my labor, I said, two courses or six months of GIS expereinces are required.

pandu04 said:
I got my mail regarding RFE for my 140 on april 21 and received actual papers lastweek.They want evidence that i worked as web programmer for atleast 2yrs prior to my labour filing.I sumitted allexp.letters with distributed techs j2ee and oracle.They need evindence that i worked in 3 tier architecture with rdbms as back gound (ORACLE/SQLServer).Can any one help me how we need to answer this kind of question?

Get your previous employers to write a detailed letter, including training, all the skills, projects etc. Make it to about 2 pages and shut the mouth of these USCIS guys. Mention the key words like client server etc like in your labor. They cant make sense out of obvious things like if you know Oracle, you can easily play with Access.. So give them more than they ask for.

That's why we need try to keep good relationship with our employes, since you never know when you need them.

They are willing to give experience letter and asked me to mail the description they need to put in the letter. But i canot have too much detailed project.They can give exp.letter by stating all the technologies which are required.Will it be sufficient?Please share your exp.
Can i apply for extention of EAD when we have RFE?My lawyer is on vacation so i need to wait for 2 weeks to respond to this RFE.

140, 485, AP, EAD @ NSC
ND: 07/29/04
140 RFE: 04/21/05 (Detailed Exp Letters)

Why wouldn't you be able to get a detailed letter about your project description ? As I said, it is in your best interest to put your best effort into it to eliminate any further rfe's regarding the same again. However it is upto you whether you want to take a chance. good luck.

pandu04 said:
They are willing to give experience letter and asked me to mail the description they need to put in the letter. But i canot have too much detailed project.They can give exp.letter by stating all the technologies which are required.Will it be sufficient?Please share your exp.
Can i apply for extention of EAD when we have RFE?My lawyer is on vacation so i need to wait for 2 weeks to respond to this RFE.

140, 485, AP, EAD @ NSC
ND: 07/29/04
140 RFE: 04/21/05 (Detailed Exp Letters)