How many with OCTOBER PD?ND have and haven\'t received FP notices?

Long waiter

How many with October PD and ND still haven\'t received their fingerprinting notices? Does anyone have a clue as to when we can expect to receive it?
Also how many on this board whose PD and ND are in October have received their fp notices and when did they receive it. This would really help those who haven\'t received it.
I just read a case where someone was sent an fp notice in July but did not receive it and only learnt about it after 3 months had passed. How can we ensure this doesn\'t happen to more people.

No Title

No FP yet. PD 11/98, RD 10/7/99, EB1. PD is current. Called IIO three weeks ago and confirmed that nothing has been sent out.

No Title

PD 3/98 RD 10/23/99 nd 10/27/99 EB2 India. no FP!! all are in same boat as far as my company is concerned. I don\'t understand how app filed in 2000 getting FPS.

No Title

PD 11/98, RD 09/22/99, ND 10/04/99, No FP Yet. Called a few times, told case is fine. Last time called about two weeks ago, told they were processing beginning of Aug. 99.

No Title

Hi
I am also in the same situation. RD Oct 15 ND OCt 21 1999 EB2 VSC
No FP yet.

No Title

EB1 ND 10/22,India no FP yet. From my observation it appears that VSC started sending out FP notices to October cases a couple of months back and then they stopped when they got busy with the the audit or whatever. When they resumed sending out FP notices they seemed to have skipped all the older cases and went straight to mid 2000 cases. I assume they have probably changed their procedures and those of us who haven\'t got our FP yet will probably get it just before approval while all these 2000 cases who have already got their FP notices will probably have to wait longer. Just my reading of the situation.

No Title

Hi
I am also in the same situation. RD Sep 24 ND Oct 3 1999 EB3 VSC
PD 1999 Jan
No FP yet.

Kannan Ramanathan

No Title

RD 09/17/99, ND 10/01/99 EB2 China No FP. I see a post online with same RD,but ND one day before me, EB2 Chna already got approved. His/Her ND is 09/30/99!!