• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

How many times you participated in the Lottery before being a winner?

How many times you participated in the Lottery before being a winner?

• First time

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Second time

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Third time

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • More than 5 times

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • More than 10 Times

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • More than 15 times

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Pizarro

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I am trying to find a correlation between number of times people participated in the Lottery program and winners. I will appreciate if all winners of this year or other years take a while to participate in this poll.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kindly ask a moderator to add "Fourth time" to the Poll since I can not. This option is missing.

Thanks.

I kindly ask a moderator to add "Fourth time" to the Poll since I can not. This option is missing.

Thanks.

applied
dv 2003-nothing
dv 2004 -nothing
dv-2005- nothing
dv 2006 -the usual nothing
dv 2007 -noooothing
dv 2008- winner

I made a mistake and chose 1st time instead of more than 15 times. Please, discard the 1 vote for 1st time.

Second time for me! I applied in 2008 but one in 2009. Just about to have my interview in July :)

Hi

I am trying to find a correlation between number of times people participated in the Lottery program and winners. I will appreciate if all winners of this year or other years take a while to participate in this poll.

Thanks.

DV2008: Nothing :(
DV2009: Nothing :(
DV2010: WIIIIINNEEEER :cool:

We can apply n number of times, but luck should favor us to get selected. Even my friend applied 4 times but in the 5th attempt he got selected.