How many Sept. 2000 ND still waiting?

Sept2000NSC

Registered Users (C)
My Detail: Sept 14, 2000 RD, Sept 26, 2000 ND, EB3.

Called IIO several times and each time was given a different answer. I learned from the last conversation I had with an IIO that my file has been moved to a storage facility by accident and the IIO would send a request to her superviser to have the file move to a proper location. Did anyone have similar experience with INS? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

ALL IIOs @ INS NSC are LIARS

Dear I 485 waiters, I am really preplexed the way the INS IIOs gives replies to each time in a different way, I think they are having HALF KNOWLEDGE, they do not know what is happening with their own department, it is like what is happening to their left hand is not known to the right hand.
My Details:
EB 2 India
PD 12/28/98
RD 08/30/00
ND 09/21/00
FP 03/15/01
AD EGARLY WAITING
SPOKE TO IIOs 3 times in Sept/Oct 2001, and I got all three times different answers, Now I have stopped calling them and leaving my fate to GOD, let him decide. THIS COUNTRY IS NOTHING BUT., FULL OF HYPOCRISY ( THEY TALK SOME THING AND DO SOMETHING ELSE)
Thanks, pl post your experiences and correct me if I am wrong!!!!
A SUFFERER SINCE 8 YEARS
RAMUKESI

there are a few of ND sept 2000 in pending with REF

see the detail:

Bapu "To All RFE Approval waiters" 11/24/01 8:49pm

Actually my file has been transferred to Local INS.

I just got a letter from INS Nebraska saying that my file was transferred to local INS(Milwaukee) on Nov 6. Does anyone know usually how long it will take before an interview is scheduled? Right now everything seems rather confusing since IIO told me my file was transferred to a storage facility and I got this letter. Thank you in advance for your response.

Still waiting

My detail

ND 9/21/00
FD 5/15/01

Called few back and spoke to IIO, case is still pending

SPOKE TO IIO @ NSC THIS MORNING

Dear I 485 waiters, I spoke to IIO, NSC this morning at 9.15 am, I was trying since 8.15 am, he was very polite, patient, first he told me that they are waiting for VISA # S TO BE ISSUED BY DEPT OF STATE, then I have brought to his attention that VISA # S ARE ALREADY available , he asked me to hold the phone after 10 minutes, he said sorry, your files were sitting in the wrong place, and he will send the files for supervisor\'s attention. And asked me to check back in 3 weeks. My details are follows:
EB 2 INDIA, NON-RIR
LIN # 00-264-5xxxxx
PD 12/28/98
RD 08/30/00
ND 09/21/00
FP 03/15/01
Spoke to IIO s 2 times in sept, 1 time in Oct, got different answers each time, I could not trust their answers, well, I am really confused, weather should I trust IIO for his replies (today)this time or not ????????? any kind of input/similar experiences is greatly appreciated.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL I 485 WAITERS, GOD IS GREAT........
RAMUKESI