How many RFEs still have not got approval?

No Title

Finally, our cases are approved!!! We get the best Christmas gift!

It has been such a long and painful process, finally there comes the end. The most frustrating time for us
was the last month and half after we sent our RFE response. It was so hard for us to go through each day.

Thanks for everyone in this discussion, and we wish you all good luck!

Our detail:
   PD: 7/98
   RD: 8/99
   ND: 9/99
   RFE 11/00
   AD: 12/20/00

Merry Christmas

No Title

We sent in early November, and the AVM updated on Nov 15th said that they received that day.

No Title

Since the AVM changed and tells the RFE is mailed out does it mean that our attorneys will recieve the RFE in a couple of days. For me the AVM tells mailed out on 16th. Hope we need not wait for 2-3 weeks for the RFE to be typed out as seen in someother postings

No Title

Hi KP:

Thanks for the info. It is an EB1-1 (alien of Extra. Abilities).

I got the second RFE saying that they have no record for H1B for me. Want to provide info to establish residence. Copy of the H1B and a copy of I-20 to establish my residence (any other stuff).

BTW, congrats on your approval.

Thanks

No Title

Hi World:

I got my second RFE today. They claim that they do not evidence of my legal residence. So they have asked me to provide any evidence, "that I feel," to establish residence. I just sent the package to my lawyer that basically includes all my VISA stamps, entry stamps, my I-20, all my degrees, H1B approval letter etc.

Happy holidays to you all.

Thanks

No Title

2RFE.

As i expected I-140 Redo, i have no clue why the lawyers insist that there is no need for that. So my advise to any one employed to a company changed it\'s name. Redo the I-140, and don\'t wait, because if you wait and you are not lucky then you have to redo it, but if you are lucky then you may get approved. I have many co-workers who got approved without Redo, and many of them with Redo.

IT’S ALL LUCK.

No Title

CuSO4:

Thanks! I had been asked for the H1B stuff as well - TWICE. Which is what I do not understand. Most of the documentation they asked for was relating to stuff they had sent me.

I am not sure who asked in this discussion, but the reason they wanted my date of graduation was probably because of the F-1 to H-1 conversion. And no, I had not applied during grad school - wish I had - I would have been a citizen by now!!

KP

No Title

My I140 redo was done on Nov 30. after the RFE response I sent on Nov15. The AVM says "We have received the response for RFE... on Nov 30...". No news yet. I called 2 times after that. First time IIO said It would take 2 weeks. Then I called exactly after 2 weeks. That time the answer was "Any time now..." Waiting!

No Title

What did ur company name change ? Was it a a complete new name or merely a Tech word addition

No Title

I don\'t know what do you mean, the name was X it was changed to Y, but the same tax id.