How many RFEs still have not got approval?

No Title

Any RFE\'s for employment letter got approved in the recent past. It is one month since my RFE was replied and recd by VSC

No Title

I just called IIO, i have been told that they are going to send me a request for more clarification in the next couple of weeks, i asked for more info, but the IIO said there is nothing more.
 i think this because of my company changed the name after i filed the I-485. i guess I-140 redo.
That sucks, after a month of waiting I get this????????

No Title

What was the first RFE for. Was it employment letter. Post reply Also has the message changed stating the 2nd RFE

No Title

The first RFE was about Employment Letter and Pay Stub. the AVM still says that they recieved my response on 11/15/00

No Title

Has anyone from the RFEs waiting group got approval yet? I felt sad to see that one person from this group was required the second REF (140 redo), and another person\'s case was transferred to the local INS office.

I am desperate!

No Title

Looks like I am the number 1 on this waiting list. My ND is Mar 99, RFE1 received by VSC on Aug 4. No reply....waiting.....Dec 18 another RFE issued. It is a wonderfully stressful time of the year.

BTW my deets;
EB11, India
EAC-99-110-******
RD Feb 99, ND Mar 99, FP Feb 00, RFE1 Jul 10, Response recd Aug 4
RFE2 Dec 18. So, have patience.

As Thulsidas says:
Chinta taki kijiye jo anhoni hoi
Honi to ho ke rahe, anhoni NA hoi

Cheers.

No Title

Hi KP:

Can you please describe the evidence asked for in RFE1 vs. RFE2. I am in the same boat (no pun).

RFE1 : typical letter of emp, paystubs, yada....
RFE2 : was issued but haven\'t seen it yet.

My deets;
EB11 India,RD 2/99, ND 3/99,RFE1 7/10, RFE2 12/18

Thanks

No Title

Same here also,
RFE1 , Employment letter on 10/19/00, responded on 11/15/00 per AVM

RFE2 , ???? on 12/18/00, waiting to get.

PD current, RD 9/15/99, ND 9/30/99, FD 8/9/00

your input is highly appreciated

No Title

Same here also,

RFE1 , Employment letter on 10/19/00, responded on 11/15/00 per AVM

RFE2 , ???? on 12/18/00, waiting to get.

PD current, RD 9/15/99, ND 9/30/99, FD 8/9/00

could you give more inf.

No Title

one of our friends got approved on nov 21 whose rfe was recvd by ins around 15 nov

No Title

did any of u who got 2nd RFE have any company name change or merger. If so it might be a I-140 Redo. Was the company name changed or merger or takeover

No Title

Have you recd the RFE. How did u come to know of RFE2. Did the AVM change or did you come call the IIO. I checked message yesterday and it had changed to 2nd RFE mailed on 12/14. When can I expect the RFE in hand.

No Title

Copper Sulphate:

I presume you are EB1 or EB2, not EB11 (?)

My first RFE was no RFE. It was an Intent to Deny - Apparently they did not have a record of when they had issued an H-1 to me. I had to resend photocopies of my change of status from one Visa type to another.

The second was a "real" RFE - they asked for more passport photocopies, evidence of graduation (! already with them !!) and (here is the killer) photocopies of my EAD\'s!

Hope this helps

KP

No Title

Yes.. yes... yes.. it has been approved. yesterday (12/19/2000). but the message was updated only today (12/20/2000). Details in mesg under separate discussion (Khoon Pasina\'s Christmas present).

I will be calling them again in a few minutes just to savor the message... boy, has it been a long time.

Hope it hasn\'t changed back to 365-540 days !!!

KP