How many people have the AVM saying 0 days ?

No Title

guys, it\'s nothing more than a computer glitch. The state of their systems reflect their internal state. I am in the same \'zero days\' boat.

No Title

Please post your details since it might help others.

My Pd is Jan 99 and Catg EB3 / Nd Oct 99 and FP Mar 01. I will hear the AVM tonight to see my case also. Till Last week it is 365 - 540 days.

JPOL : What happened to your AVM ?

Kannan Ramanathan

No Title

It looks like people whose PD is Current from June 1(PD before Jan 1 1998), They are getting this message.

No Title

Kannancr I checked the AVM last night but not getting that message. I am still getting the standard message 365-560 days. Maybe I shd check with IIO but I\'ll probably wait till June 1st to ask.

It may even help to maintain a list of PD\'s RD ND and whether AVM is 0 days.

No Title

Hanuman, Did your AVM change today 5/25?

I checked my case yesterday but it was the same message I have been hearing for more than a year.

I spoke with IIO and they said their system is not working properly

No Title

RFE Issued 4/18/01
RFE Sent by attorney 5/22/01
RFE Received by INS 5/25/01
Yesterday, the AVM said:
Your request for evidence or more information was received on May 25th, 2001. It is currently taking 360 to 540 days to process. However, since preliminary ... was completed, it is now taking "0" days to process.

What does this mean. Does this mean I am in the same boat as you guys, or mine is different.

No Title

Now my AVM also changed to "0 days blah, blah..." While many people have complained about this earlier mine always stayed to "..180 days.."

Talked to an iio about this yesterday. She said that many people have recently complained about 0 days and it is happening because of a computer glitch and asked me to ignore the message.

No Title

EB2, INDIA, PD-2/98. ND 1/00, FP 4/01, RFE 05/01, RFE response 5/25/01.
0 days message

No Title

For the last couple of days I am also "Zeroed" out.

I wish INS would Honor their AVM message and approve our applications forthwith:)

VSCRD1199