How many on this board have finished 540 days

GeeCee Saga

Registered Users (C)
Can we take a count of people who have finished 540 days and are yet waiting to hear from INS??
Did you guyz call up the INS on the completion of 540 days and what response did you get???

Why do you care with the count. Do you think that it will reduce your application processing time????...
Just wait and see. Your application is independent of other's.

I know Shantanu. But i am wondering if I should contact my senator or not, mine will come up in one week's time. Moreover just for my peace of mind I'd like to know if there are other sufferers like me.

Originally posted by GeeCee Saga
I know Shantanu. But i am wondering if I should contact my senator or not, mine will come up in one week's time. Moreover just for my peace of mind I'd like to know if there are other sufferers like me.
Do you think that your sufferings will be only a week more ? I wish not.

Frankly Shantanu I don't really care for your opinion or wishes. So you can wish as much as you want. Heck lick the floor wishing for the sky to fall. I don't care.

me

I basically gave up and I don't expect to get the green card anymore. I also got laid off in Dec.

RD 7/18/01

Oops

I guess you guys don't know IAMSHANTANU hence you wasting time.

For IAMSHANTANU's info - INS is closing done and the borders are going to be open like floodgates so that everyone will be forced in. No one would have a choice as the UN would decide that.
:D :D

Almost there

Details as follow:
RD Sep 14, 01
ND Nov 9, 01
FP Feb 27, 2002
EAD 1st Jun2 2002
Applied EAD Renewal Feb 21, 03
NO RFE
AD????????????

liftkarade are you planning to do anything about it?? I am getting a little infruriated with the whole process. Heck who am I kidding really infruriated with the whole process!!!

Sorry to hear about your situation freaked.