How many of you check AVM Everyday?

I do check it almost every day, some times more than once in a day!!!!!

Looks like I am obsessed with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D

I check, twice in a day. at around 7pm and after 9:30 pmCST.

But no change so far !! my RD is july 6th.

No Title

I check one time during the day before 5 PM and then one time
 @ 11 PM, one another time @ 5 AM. Doing this almost eveyday since Middle of Feb and will continue until I hear " THIS CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED ON MON/DD/YYYY ". When I hear this message, I will replay it for another 1000 times. Then say DAMN WITH GC and shout I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

I check every alternate day..

I check the AVM every alternate day but I check this site everyday, including weekends. Sometime last week, when I saw a few July Approvals on this site I was unable to get through the AVM number. So I got up in the middle of the night (around 2:00 am) and checked it. I belong to the August RD group. I have tracked approvals upto RD July 19th and hoping it would keep moving ahead.

cool let us know when milk becomes Free in America

No wonder they call america the land of 2% milk and honey.
Just kidding, I greatly appreciate your help with tracker\'s etc.
I check on my pending I-485 status twice every day. Once in the AM, and once in the PM. My co worker doesnt. He thinks there is probably an IIO sitting out there in Vermont who keeps a count of his calls.

No Title

Me too.

I\'d like to hear from already approved folks.. Maybe they consider
us the most annoying and that\'s why we are not approved yet?

Once you guys get approvals, you must be feeling bored. Because you have nothing else to do in life.