How many of OCT RD filers are applying for EAD renewal??

another_wish

Registered Users (C)
My EAD expires on 01/30/03 and my lawyer is asking me to apply and I am doing so....so is your lawyer too asking you to do the same....??:confused:

Good to see some movement of OCT Filers....its looooong time due:eek:

Originally posted by another_wish
My EAD expires on 01/30/03 and my lawyer is asking me to apply and I am doing so....so is your lawyer too asking you to do the same....??:confused:

Good to see some movement of OCT Filers....its looooong time due:eek:

another wish,

Hats off to you for the Immi Tracker
If I am not mistaken your RD is end Oct, so if your EAD is Expiring 30 Jan 2003, I suggest You wait till mid November before you Renew the EAD as you will have almost 75 days before EAD expiry.

I hope and pray you get approved long before that.

Wish you all the best.

For all Newbies on this forum, another wish was the first one who started the tracking system with his Immi Tracker.

Hats off to you again buddy

I applied my EAD renewal.
I don't spend my money on renewal. My company applied renewal. So i did it.

You can wait another month. If you are spending your money on renewal.

Another thing, for safer side......apply before 60 days.

RD 10/24
EAD 12/17/2002

another wish,

all us newbies of this forum thank you for the Immi Tracker . Its been a real help.

In fact we would also like to thank Rajiv Khanna, greaty-k and all the gurus on this forum for all the valuable info.

Another Wish,

My current EAD expires end of Dec'02. So to be in the safe side, I have applied for my EAD renewal few weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Applied EAD renew last week

Send papers last week to VSC. Current EAD expiring second week of Dec.

RD - 10/11
ND - 11/27
EB3 IND

I am renewing

My EAD and AP are being renewed although they expire on Jan 30th too. I have already signed and sent the papers back to the lawyer two weeks ago.

MY RD for 485 is 10/29/2001

Thanks that helps...

Good luck to all of you. Hope we need not use the second EAD...and get approved in coming weeks. Online status check is Coool :p . Dialing the ph no sucked big time.:mad:

Why do people think of 120 bucks ??

My RD is 10/13/2001 and My EAD expires on 12/05. I have already applied for renewal.. Why do some people think so much about applying for renewal??? Its a matter of just 120 bucks..

Think of it. In worst case, your 485 is not approved in next couple of months.. And if you file your EAD late, you don't get your EAD by the time it expires.. Does it make sense to take this risk?

You can't work without EAD.. Come on. apply for renewal. If you cant work because of expired EAD, you will loose more than 120 bucks each day you are out of job.

Think wise.. Think big..

My EAD renewal and AP's are approved on 10/9/02 and wait continues for the 485 approval.