how many oct rd left

my friend, I'm still here

RD 10/18/01
ND 11/30/01

Called IIO last week, said they just started security check, but don't know how long it will take.

i did call, and was told it is the "mandatory security check" that holds up my case, iio don't know how long it will take, it could be several days to a few months. why others' security check can be completed sooner?

ddaa2,

seems we have the same situation here. I have no idea why it took so long for us.

we r the unlucky cards left in somebody's hands. I hope they play it out before the line is cut.

I got the same answer

I called in Jan03 and got the same answer.....
"mandatory security check" call back after 30-90 days

and it is alredy more then 90 days past......

ONLY GOD knows...what is going on there.........

i have a bad news for every one
im in the same boot as you , do to security check , my 485 RD is 12/23/2001 , i have applied for my H1 renewal on 8/29/2002 so far its not approved do to a security check , i have filed my EAD in 11/18/2002 , and so far i did not get it yet do to a securrity check
so the securiry check could take more than a year:mad:

Still here

RD 10/19/2001.

I suspect the delay could be related to the anthrex threat that happened during October 2001. What do you guys think?

any body took any actions yet? my attorney sent out formal inquiry,but he said it will take at least one month to hear response.

osama_abdelfattah,

How do you know the security check could take upto 1 year?
And how do we know when the started this process?

My case is pending because of security check as well (I think so). I applied for renewal of my H1 at the end of Jan and still no news on that as well.

Thanks.